26 September 2010

everyday is like sunday

Sunday morning coffee, Sunday morning meme. A little something to wake me up, thanks to Sunday Stealing. This number is called the "You've Been Tagged" meme.

1. Where are you from?
A town in the heart of the prairies in Canada.

2. If you could live any place in the world, where would you live?
I don't think I would like to live somewhere permanently. I'd like to live back home again. However, I would like to have little escapes here and there - a funky little apartment above a shop in the French Quarter of New Orleans, a cabin in the middle of nowhere by warm waters with stars above me, somewhere where I can grow a little garden. I miss fresh carrots.

3. What's your favorite blog? I'll check them out of course!
Not too original but I love Post Secret. I adore letter writing, postcards, and secrets. My mailbox aches for some...

4. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
Personally, I can never seem to make my blogs look "professional". I suppose I would have to design my own templates but I simply don't have the patience.

5. What's your favorite TV show this season?
For naked, sexy males - Trueblood. For a story that makes me want more - Breaking Bad. Shh, I may or may not have a crush on Bryan Cranston.

6. What's your favorite 'down' time {nothing computer related}?
Sitting back, closing my eyes, and listening to music.

7. Are you a parent? If so, what's your favorite thing to do with your children?
My dog and I like to run around the park, playing fetch with tennis balls in summer and snowballs in winter.

8. What about your blog, have you considered changing?
The layout, the design (as well as my other not-so-secret blogs). I wish more people would comment but I can't change that. I would like it to be more dirty and less tender but I write how I feel. Not every post can be about giving blowjobs and office fetishes. Heh.

9. What do you do for a living (if you work outside the home or if you work at home)?
In my secret blog life, I cannot say. Let's just say I sadly work in an entry level office position where there is no eye candy. When I am not working in my "cube", I am having the most delicious fantasies about being there that has nothing to do with what I actually do (or should be doing) in the office.

10. What is your favorite song at the moment? What is your favorite song ever?
My two favorite songs at the moment are The Gardener by The Tallest Man On Earth and Heart Skipped A Beat by The Xx. My favorite song that I have loved ever since I was a child is All I Have To Do (is dream) by The Everly Brothers.

11. What is your favorite niche TV channel to watch?
I don't have cable. I have the choice of CBC and CTV. Oh, and lots of fuzz.

12. If you could have any career, what would it be and why?
I'd like to do something where I can help abused animals. Why? Because I like animals better than people? I'd actually love to make my own cosmetics as well but you need the money to get into it, even just experimenting with it. I have made my own lipstick. It was a disaster without the proper tools. Still, fun.

13. What is your favorite outfit?
I'm so boring. Black pencil skirt, black Mary Janes, black tank top, and a tight fitting cardigan. I'd like some knee high boots to shake things up a bit.

14. If you could tell your teenage self something, what would you say?
I would say "stop complaining, at least you don't have to pay bills". I think my mother said that back then. Ack! Actually, I would probably tell myself back then ... good on you for being a virgin and believing in your sexuality, what you thought was the right thing to do was indeed right even when people laughed at you and males pressured you with threats, suicide notes, and mental abuse.

15. What is your favorite recipe?
I'm not kitchen savvy but I do enjoy my pizza dough recipe, my bread/pita bread recipes, and my hummus.

16. What is the funniest joke you've ever heard?
It's not so much a particular jokes. I have a very funny friend who will comment on life, little passing comments that don't actually mean much to others but said to make me laugh. I laugh at the time it is said. However, the best part is is that those comments will casually pass through my mind when I least expect it and I will laugh out loud. It makes me look insane if I am in public. Those are the best kind of jokes.

17. What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
If I could ever afford "vacation" again? Sigh. I would love to go back to New Orleans. I don't know what it is like post-Katrina but I would love to go back. It is a treasure.

18. What are you most excited about with fall here?t
The beginning of seasonal depression! Ha, not really. Pretty cardigans and crunchy leaves.

19. Did you envision yourself to be where you are today ten years ago? If not, what did you envision?
I would have never thought I'd be here, that's for sure. I don't think in terms like that so I can't tell you where I would have been. Probably on the west coast and not here.

20. If money were no object, what would your dream house look like?
I'm not the kind of gal that dreams of houses and weddings. Sure, I would like both but I also know there's a very big possibility that I will never own a house and be married. The only thing I would want from a house is a big bathroom. I want a big bathtub, room for two (room for fun, I say). Somewhere I can chill out, sit down and put on my make-up, and not feel cramped for space. I'm not into decorating or the such but I appreciate good faucet fixtures, stainless steel, the color red, and dark woods (sounds like a fucked up online dating ad). Oh, and I'd like a library with a sepia colored globe and a fine chair. Is that asking for much? I don't think so.

21. What is your all-time favorite Disney movie?
None of them but I like the female villains. They always fascinated me and had evil-looking arched eyebrows and dark hair.

22. What blog do you think isn't getting enough notice?
This one.

2 comments:

Tarunita said...

You are from Canada...wow!! My hubby works in Regina :)

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/09/sunday-stealing-ive-been-tagged-meme.html

L... said...

Hi,

Wow, you are very far from your husband! I've never been to Regina but I had family near by in a very small farming community. Have you been out to visit him?

I hope, soon, you will be closer to him!

L